Práctica 5.
1. Simple future. I will like both soccer and basketball sports.
2. Simple future. She will prefer to work as either a doctor or a teacher.
4. Simple future. I will like both love and horror shows.
2. Simple future. She will prefer to work as either a doctor or a teacher.
3.Simple future. He will not like neither Chinese nor Mexican food.
5. Simple Present. I prefer both fruits, watermelon and grapes.
6. Simple Present. He wants to either paint or play.
7. Simple Present. She wants to spend Christmas either with her friends or family
8. Simple Present. They don't want neither of the sports, boxing nor basketball.
9. Simple Past. She liked both physical and mathematical subjects.
10. Simple Past. He wanted to study as either a dentist or a historian.
11. Simple Past. I didn't want neither 7 nor 6 rating.
12. Simple Past. I wanted to eat both spaghetti and egg lunches.












Excellent
ResponderBorrarCalif: 10